These are the tried and true favorites that are in constant rotation right now. A quick breakdown of what skincare and makeup products I’m using every day until their empty – because they are just that good. My sensitive skin doesn’t let me switch things up too often but when I do and they work I have to share them.
- Humble Flower oil – this is a super calming oil that I apply to my neck or just a dab to my temples.
- Alpha-H Duo – I do this morning and night, this duo is fantastic and has made my skin literally change texture (in a great way!) overnight. Vitamin C serum & Liquid Gold Night Serum
- Sunday Riley Good Genes – I was hesitant to try out Good Genes as was worried it was too harsh for my skin – WRONG – I apply good genes a few times a week to my skin at night only after I’ve washed it before I do any other serums.
- Elemis pro-collagen eye mask – I’ve shared my love for all things Elemis for a while but their collagen eye mask is amazing. I’ve been applying it before my road trips even because it’s clear and easy to hide. I pull up to my destination looking refreshed!
- Elemis Overnight Matrix – I use this overnight cream once a week, typically on a Saturday or Sunday night. You wake up with your skin feeling plump and refreshed. This is also one product I pack with me on flight because it is so dehydrating to fly and this helps prevent that by rebuilding your body’s collagen! (This is also a great deal for the Matrix + another cult favorite from Elemis!)
- Peter Thomas Roth green relief sleep cream – I can’t stop raving about this night cream. It is the most calming cream for both my skin and my mental state (I swear!) – put a little bit on your face and especially your temples before going to bed. Lights out and you can thank me later. Wake up feeling calm, chilled and with radiant skin.
- Alpha-H Liquid Gold – I don’t know what I was using before this product but I’m hooked on this. This has helped me minimize my acne scars so much and leaves my skin feeling smooth!
- GoodHabit Resume Me Mask – I apply this mask while I’m traveling, because I’ve been doing so many road trips this has been a staple in my bag! It keeps my skin super hydrated and has blue light protection too!
In moving to a new city, my skin changed A LOT so I needed to ensure I was upping my hydration (and collagen!) in my routine. Have questions on my daily routine? Drop them below in the comments section!
In switching up my skincare there was going to be the inevitable change up in my makeup routine too, right? Wildly enough not that much! If anything I’ve definitely cut back on how much make up I am wearing!
- ColorScience lip gloss in baby pink – The cheapest beauty staple you’ll ever need for a perfectly pink pout.
- Charlotte Tilbury Wonder Glow has been a staple in my routine for years so including it here again because it’s that good. It is a great light weight “foundation” to apply when you need just a little something … i.e. a bit of a glow!
- Urban Decay NAKED palette – This is a killer eye palette – I use it primarily for my daytime eyes but because you have a plethora of options you can layer and add to create a sultry nighttime look too!
- NARS undereye concealer
- Stila HUGE mascara – Once I got rid of my faux lashes I was on the hunt for any mascara that could make my lashes huge. Enter in Stila’s HUGE mascara! It definitely does the job and makes my lashes bigger and bolder than ever before!
- Charlotte Tilbury Pillow Talk eye quad – I have gone through three of these Pillow Talk palettes. With just a bit of shimmer I love the way this quad works together, separately or with other more matte eyes. When I travel this is the only palette that goes with me.
- It cosmetics under-eye concealer
- LashFOOD eyelash serum and primer – After stopping my fake eyelash indulgence I had to start working to regrow my lashes and this duo has been amazing. I’ve definitely noticed a difference in the year that I’ve been using it! Longer and healthier lashes for sure!
- Urban Decay glide on eyeliners are UNBELIEVABLE – Not only are they easy to apply and really do just glide on but the color options are beautiful!
- Charlotte Tilbury Bronzing duo – Another staple from Charlotte that I’ve been using for years but there’s a reason for that – IT IS THE BEST. This duo palette ups the ante every day giving you a perfectly bronzed glow.
This Jill Steuart Beauty lipstick deserved its own picture because it is the most hydrating lipstick I have ever used. The four colors are beautiful – I wear the X on a daily basis because it’s light with a hint of pink and rotate the X and X when I need a bolder lip!