Browsing Category Lifestyle

An Elevated S’more Soiree


Tuesday, December 22, 2020

The Elevated S'mores Bar While in Austin we may not have have Narnia style snow-covered days but we do have weather that allows us to be outside pretty much all the time.

View post

The Perfect Stocking Stuffers


Monday, December 7, 2020

Christmas stockings have quickly become my favorite thing to be in charge of for Christmas Day - admittedly I may or may not have put myself in charge of them! I think it's always fun to get a few small fun things for everyone! A bunch of mini gifts it you will - plus these make perfect small gifts for girlfriends and secret Santa's! ✨ Here is a selection of some of my favorite items to ...

View post

7 Delicious Breakfast Recipes to Make this Winter


Sunday, December 6, 2020

Breakfast pastries of any sort are and will always be my favorite breakfast to make – especially around the holidays. There’s something about the smell of fresh baked cinnamon rolls that brings about very fond memories from my childhood. You know that feeling when you smell something and it triggers a memory, I love that feeling! So here are a few of my go-to breakfast sweet treats to whip up this winter and for all ...

View post

Holiday Gift Guide: Female Owned Small Businesses


Friday, November 27, 2020

As much as I love a good gift guide, my favorite guide to always put together is the Small Business Gifts for Everyone on Your List. As a female running my own company, surrounded by a mom and sister running their own businesses supporting small, local businesses is important but this year it hits a bit differently. Pandemic aside, I have found myself surrounded by amazing, brilliant women who are launching businesses and side hustles ...

View post

How to make small scale gatherings feel special


Friday, November 6, 2020

Times are weird. I think we can all admit that but this unfortunately is our new normal. No matter what happens we are going to have to adapt the ways in which we live, including how we host dinner parties, happy hours, girls’ nights, date nights, you name it we’re adapting. As a way to bring some normalcy to life I’ve been hosting friends at my house. For those that feel comfortable being inside we ...

View post

Getting My Smile Pearly White with Gleem


Saturday, April 25, 2020

This is a sponsored post written by me on behalf of GLEEM. All opinions are 100% mine. If you’ve been following me for any time now then you know that I’m smiling in about 75% of my photos (often times too big!) and the remaining 25% of the time my big mouth is wide open talking, laughing or cheesin’ it up. Pair laughing with my need to dress up for no reason at all and you have ...

View post