Happy first week of 2016 lovelies! Hope it’s been a great start to the year! I’m back in full swing with my ‘Weekender’ series and so excited to start tackling things to do in the city again after a brief hiatus over the holidays spent in Texas and Colorado! Though I did have a major case of wanderlust strike this week and fairly major life change (more to come soon!) so I’ve booked a trip to Antigua! Let the trip planning, spot recommending and shopping (i.e. this beach blanket!!) begin!
Need plans NYC’ers?
- Keep your resolutions with the Bari Studio x Wellthily weekend workout get the rundown here
- Since I jumped on the ‘Master of None‘ bandwagon, I like the idea of hitting all the spots, give a few a shot this weekend!
- Per my usual winter routine, I’ll be hitting museums all season long to stay out of the brutal cold! The Observer rounded up the best ones to check out by January 12th but make sure you’re following me on snapchat @AshleyNii to see what exhibits and galleries I’m checking out! This weekend will be the James Wellington exhibit at David Zwirner’s gallery
- The NYT Travel Show is in town (I’m just feeding my case of wanderlust!)
- It’s supposed to be miserable on Sunday so get your friends and head to one of my fave rainy day spots, The Royal Palms Shuffleboard Club
- Absolutely loving Erin’s newly redesigned Apt 34 site!
- Yogascapes, I’m not a big yogi but this sounds heavenly!
- Great piece on focusing on intensions in 2016 vs resolutions!
- Boost your productivity
- A few great travel spots to add to the growing list this year!
- It’s all about the confidence. TRUTH.
- Love this simple 2 week clean eating plan.
- This turtleneck sweater. Done.
- Debating on planners! These are all too cute!
- THESE black flares are everything.
- Lion Babe’s collection for Boohoo.com is out and I’m obsessed with this coat! Pink lining? Yes please!
- A rose gold gym bag? Yes, please!