This was the longest week in history, am I right? Luckily we’re heading into a long weekend and I for one cannot wait for it! A little life update here … today was my last day at my current job (a whoooo hooo.) Change is always good but I think there is something so exciting about truly kicking off a new year with a new adventure. This was not the easiest of decisions but the move and the role are very serendipitous … needless to say … I am elated! So with the new gig and a long weekend means that a celebration to kick off this new chapter will be happening followed by a weekend in Montauk with my few of my faves (including my fellow travel loving girl Lauren) and then I’m off to Antigua for a much needed vacation and some R&R before getting back into a work state of mind! If you’ve been to Antigua I’d love to hear your recommendations of what to do!
Staying in the city? While I won’t be here, I did pull together a list of the awesome things to hit up, shop and check out!
Have an amazing long weekend loves! A
Things to do this weekend:
- CYC (the spin class I’m obsessed with) is hosting a pop up class at The Refinery Rooftop this Saturday + Sunday! Details here
- OTTE NY is having an INSANE sale. Go or shop it online here.
- The epic Rag & Bone sample sale is still going strong at Chelsea Market.
- Glossier is opening their doors this weekend in celebration of their latest launch! RSVP here.
- Le bestiaire, a new installation created by celebrated French designer Ionna Vautrin is opening this weekend at the FIAF Gallery, rotating exhibits will be shown until April 2nd.
- Hit an adorable coffee shop with a new book and enjoy. I personally recommend Ralph’s!
- Perfect your cat eye
- Heading out east? Wellthily is hosting another great weekend of classes at Gurney’s!
- Kiki de Montaparnasse sample sale is happening (go. Trust me.)
- Bergdorf’s is hosting a prop sale. YES. PLEASE. TO. IT. ALL.
- Yoko Ono: The Riverbed at Andrea Rosen Gallery is showing through January 29 at Galerie Lelong
- Hit the Fairy Tale Fashion exhibit at The Museum at FIT
- Get thyself to the Brooklyn Flea’s indoor digs and snack your way through Smorgusburg while you’re at it.
- Like jazz? Snag tickets to this weekend’s Winter Jazzfest that’s happening all over the city
- Get cozy (ASAP!) at Baita on the roof at Eataly.
- These silky PJS
- Need this hat so badly for my trip!
- Talk about a sports bra!
- What to send to all of your newly engaged girlfriends!
- Found, the perfect leather mini!
- Wondering if I can pitch this in Central Park come spring?!
- Melissa Barroca x Campana shoe collab just launched! Shop the limited edition collab here
- The Herschel spring collection just launched and it is ADORABLE. I mean how cute is this Hawaiian print duffle bag or this chambray suitcase?!?