Hello September and more importantly hallelujiah for a long weekend! I’m Dallas bound for some much needed R&R at the lake and by the pool before NYFW kicks into high gear next week but I’ve rounded up some good reads, links to check out, things to look forward to and of course for my NYC gals a few fun things to do over the long weekend!
- Yup, I’m thinking about 10 of these are pretty damn accurate.
- How to change old habits
- A meaningful morning routine is so important.
- I love this post from Julia on the quote that changed her life
- Nine things successful people do every day – Checking them off left and right!
- Who wants to go on a road trip?!?
- One of my favorite instagram accounts The Tiny Atlas Quarterly is showing a special exhibit out at the Montauk Beach House Saturday 9/12 from 5 – 7!
- NYC Oyster Week 9/10 – 9/27
- Every year I love this little fall harvest event! If it doesn’t get you excited about fall in nyc then there is something wrong with you 🙂
- Oktoberfest NYC 2015
- This is the last week for Sunrise yoga on a rooftop overlooking the water. Sign up
- Don’t forget: Snag your tickets to the Puerto Rico Meets NYC event now (purchase tickets here)
Impossibly Awesome Deals for II Readers:
- Enjoy $25 off your first Kitchen Surfing dinner using code: ashleynii
- Score your 1st month of unlimited designer sunnies from Ditto’s Endless Eyewear program using code: IMPOSSIBLY