In just a snap of a finger I feel as though summer has flown by! Sure it helps that the weather has been nothing short of spectacular as of late here in NYC, which means I’ve been getting in ample outdoor time (yay!) with friends. Summer in NYC is wonderful because it means outdoor movies, mini golf on the pier, rooftop shindigs, cocktails on boats and lots of park time. What can I say? I like being outside because I know that come November I’ll be bundled up and stuck inside again for at least six months enduring what will surely be a brutal winter. So while I’m sure to be outside this weekend, it’ll also be an interesting one to say the least as I’m making some bigish changes in my life … hint #1 and hint #2. More to come on those changes next week but in the meantime, have a ridiculously awesome weekend! xoxo
- Snag your tickets to the Puerto Rico Meets NYC event now (purchase tickets here)
- Also scoop up tickets to the first Indie Beauty Expo here
- The Sachin Babi sample sale is pretty damn epic and ends tomorrow!
Random reads and things to check out:
- A Versailles hotel? Oui Oui!
- How to be more productive. Story of my life.
- Dunkaroos you were my life line as a kid. Tears.
- This is happening.
- Lingerie loving.
- Love this Kickstarter piece on Darling Magazine.
- Loving the PS Dept app.
- Dear Free People, I want it all.
- Blush slip dress … hands down the best pre-order purchase ever.
- This Jen’s Pirate Booty sweater has me all excited for fall!
- Just purchased this little camera and can’t wait to try it out!
- This LWD is just dreamy.
Impossibly Awesome Deals for II Readers:
- Enjoy $25 off your first Kitchen Surfing dinner using code: ashleynii
- Score your 1st month of unlimited designer sunnies from Ditto’s Endless Eyewear program using code: IMPOSSIBLY