This week’s ‘weekender’ is short, sweet and to the point. Cheers to the weekends folks, get outta town, curl up in bed, do a netflix FRIENDS marathon, just have an amazing one! xx A
Randomness that you should read:
- 3 words. Homemade cookie butter.
- All about the startups, congrats to Ringly.
- Pink ‘tipsy’ koozies, hello bachelorette party season!
- Bridget’s hair, simply the best
- Fashion mockery in fine fine form.
- Bored and Brilliant?
- Cue girly waterworks and guys everywhere rolling their eyes, Maroon 5’s Sugar video is so sweet.
- Ponder this for a while.
- I miss Texas.
- Fellow doughnut fanatics, find a doughnut shop anywhere, anytime, you’re welcome.
- Speaking of Netflix binging on FRIENDS, check out the love advice once dished out from FRIENDS.
- Daily cuteness brought to you by the Puppy Bowl XI’s starting line up. Adorable.
- DO GOOD: One of my favorite sites and Instagram accounts, Humans of New York, is raising funds to send kids to Harvard. Get involved here.
- THIS LEATHER DRESS. That is all.
- Alexander Wang booties for $300, sold.
- Just in time for Valentine’s day Agent Provocateur is back with their EPIC lingerie sale in it’s final reductions.
- Snag Vince’s black peep-toe ankle boots now for spring (oh and they’re on sale!)
- Rag & Bone’s Harrow booties for $200, your wardrobe needs this staple.
- This MSGM bag is the perfect springtime cross-body.
- Score a few springtime pieces over at Moda Operandi’s ridiculous sale including my faves: these classic white skinny jeans, this crop top, this pleated skirt and these color block pants.
- I want a staycation at the Urban Cowboy B&B, who’s in?
- One of my favorite shops in Brooklyn, Brooklyn Fox, is having an impressive end of season sale
- Dying to have brunch here.
- Signed up for a class at the Flower School NY! Here’s to keeping some of those new year’s resolutions!
- Rent the Runway is having a massive clearing house sale over at 260 Fifth Ave.
- Yumi Kim, one of my go-tos for boho dresses and florals is hosting an insane sample sale at Chelsea Market.
- Beer, Bourbon and BBQ. Three key food groups are coming together Saturday for a delightful festival.
- Gansevoort Market. Get in the know.