A few months back I was introduced to Mahri Relin of Body Conceptions and her six week “Love Yourself, Love Your Body” challenge. I came away from those weeks with more than a few inches off of my body, the ability to do a proper push-up, a few new friends but more than anything a refreshing new outlook on my relatively stale workout routine. (More on my challenge progress next week!)
So last week I had the immense pleasure of hosting a Body Conceptions pre-beach workout at Bandier’s Studio B with a few of my favorite blogging babes and media gals who were up for a fun 45-minute sweat sesh bright and early in the morning! Shape.com snapchatted the whole session and even got a few exclusive moves from Mahri to get your backside beach ready!
Following our cardio sculpt a$$ kicking, attendees perused Bandier’s store (I need this, this and of course these!) along with snacking on healthy bites from the Tovita Nutrition girls and killer coffee kegs (yes you read that right!) from the guys at Brooklyn Cold Brew. This event was a personal passion project of mine as Mahri’s classes have truly transformed my body without any radical, crazy adjustments to my lifestyle. To say it was a good time would be an understatement. This was one of my all time favorite events to host to date!
A special thanks to our partners who so graciously helped make our event a hit! Scroll below to get special discount deals too from them!!
I also want you, my incredible readers, to get in on the fun, so take advantage of the fact that you can snag discounts on the next challenge from Body Conceptions!! See the details below!! I am excited to announce the details on the June BoCo’s #StrongandSassy Express Challenge. I’ll be doing it and would love to have you there too! The challenge is a focused 4-week program designed to help you get healthy, strong and confident for the summer. Impossibly Imperfect readers get a special deal only $290 if you sign up by 5/20 (it goes up to $320 after the 20th!) Just head to Body Conceptions site and sign up! I’ll be doing the challenge too so let me know if you join!
Challenge dates: June 1st – July 1st
Bandier studio love.
- Bandier for hosting our crew and being all around bad asses!
- AMIKA Styleblow Bar in Williamsburg, who (no lie) gives the BEST blowouts I’ve ever had and is a quick walk from the Bedford stop! But also for their amazing generosity and cute products (hello mini hair straightener!!!)
- Katelyn Vaughn Colorist who makes my blonde locks look fabulous every single time is giving my readers 20% off their first service with her!
- SOOTHE for ensuring that our attendees get relaxed on demand with massages to their doors! You guys can get $30 off your first massage just click this link
- KORRES for their amazing body butter’s that I SWEAR by!
- Hickies for their awesome gear!
- MNDFL for ensuring this crew keeps calm, cool and mindful!
- Skin Laundry for saving our faces!!
(All photos c/o the amazing Kathleen O’neill)