Have someone on your list who is constantly on the go playing a fun game of planes, trains and automobiles? For this giftee it’s more about making sure that they can actually USE what you’re giving them more than anything else. It’s no longer enough for a gift for the uber traveler to look cool, it must also serve a purpose and a good one at that! So without further adieu I bring you the ultimate jetsetter gift guide for the gal (or guy) always on the go.
And because it’s Christmas, and at Christmas, one should be more excited to give than receive, I’m giving YOU the chance to win a pair of my ultimate travel companions: Sol Republic wireless headphones (valued at $199.99.) They are the most amazing pair of headphones I’ve owned, they’ve drowned out countless hours of upset babies, grouchy neighbors and for me, the terrible sound a plane makes at takeoff. (That’s what I’d like to call winning!) To win, just enter below, the more entries, the more chances that you have to win! The contest ends December 24, 2014 at 12:00 AM EST. Best of luck lovelies.
Now onto dish on the rest of these amazing jetsetter worthy gifts!
- Floral Luggage, because something so beautiful can accompany you onto the plane as a carry on and has a number of multifunctional compartments to store everything!
- Wrap coat is an absolute necessity to keep any jetsetter looking as stylish as possible while keeping you warm on those chilly flights!
- Oribe aka my post plane hair god, need I say more?
- A lightweight sweater that is both tres chic and tres practical enough to rotate from plane to drinks on the beach during a cool evening.
- The fannypack has made its comeback so get over it and admit this just might be one of the most practical and most stylish gifts to give a travel gal.
- Deluxe Travel Kit which consists of all products destined to save your face while traveling during the rough winter.
- Karma Personal Hotspot is a perfect travel companion (especially for a blogger!) it connects up to eight devices to your very own personal hotspot.
- Merino travel kit is a great addition to anyone who is on the go, the luxe throw and eye mask fold up to fit into the matching kit, keeping you pulled together even on those pesky red-eyes!
- The travel pillow with a hood because why the heck not, ithelps you sleep and keeps your head warm. Win. Win people.