Fall came out of no where this year – or maybe it was just me with a number of trips all hitting right at the end of fashion month and the beginning of fall. With so many trips to the beach and warmer climates getting into the fall spirit has been a struggle. I’m back off to Mexico in just under a week so to ensure I’m checking off all of my fall activities I pulled together a little checklist to share with you. Whether you live in NYC or not, I’d love to know what else you have in store for the season before it gets too brutally cold to do anything outside!
- Apple picking and pumpkin patching in upstate NY (I am a personal fan of Warwick!)
- Hitting up The Blaze in Sleepy Hollow (If you go swing by the Bridge View Tavern for a local beer or a hot toddy, a bowl of insanely delicious french onion soup and a basket of wings!)
- Do a fall foliage drive up the Hudson River
- One last run in Central Park while the leaves have changed and the weather is still in my favor!
- A visit up to Storm King for the newest exhibit followed by a picnic on the grounds
- Heading up to Bear Mountain for hike
- A weekend escape to the Catskills for fire pits, s’mores, wine, cooking out and all with dear friends
- If you’re really lucky head out to the Hamptons for a quite, very enjoyable weekend out east sans the summer insanity!
Outfit details: Ronen Chen dress worn as a duster was purchased at Unique Samples in Dallas (my secret must shop at shop when I’m home!) || Reconstructed jeans scored at Unique Samples || Vintage jewelry || Vince Camuto mules (Note, they are the most comfortable shoes I own)