I’d like to rename this week’s cocktail, Summertime in a Glass, because seriously what can be more perfect for a hot summer day sitting by the pool than a chilled glass of fresh berries, mint and a little Belvedere Wild Berry vodka. Nothing. Not to mention it is one of the easiest cocktails to whip up and you likely already have everything you need for it.
The Goods (for one serving):
- 1.5 oz Belvedere Wild Berry
- Half a lemon, cut into quarters
- 1 oz simple syrup
- 1/4 cup fresh berries (toss in blueberries, blackberries, strawberries, raspberries or a combination of any and all!)
- In a mixing glass, muddle the lemon quarters and berries with the simple syrup
- Add the Belvedere Wild Berry
- Top with ice and shake vigorously
- Strain contents over ice
- Garnish with fresh berries and done, you’re ready to go!