Hump day calls for a ridiculously delicious cocktail in my book don’t you agree? So meet my little friend Mango Splash. She’s a refreshing change from a margarita and quite ideal for a hot ass August afternoon. Easy and pairs perfectly with chips and guac!
The Goods: (Single serving)
- 1.5 oz Patrón Citrónge Mango Liqueur
- 1 oz Patrón Silver Tequila
- 3/4 oz Lime Juice (or the juice of a medium-sized lime)
- 3/4 oz Simple Syrup
- 3/4 oz Orange Juice
- Long Splash Chilled Club Soda
- Fill a large rocks glass or double old fashioned glass with ice.
- Over the ice, pour in all ingredients
- Add the club soda in slowly!
- Stir to mix all ingredients and garnish with a lime wheel and mint sprig!
Created by Mixologist Esteban Ordonez0