Sunday wind down mode is in full effect over here at II. Following an amazing ass kicking workout with my girl Nicole at Body Conceptions and a weekend of good times with great friends prep for the upcoming busy week ahead is a bit different this week than usual as I’m doing final work on my sister’s engagement party in Dallas next week and a bit of last minute trip planning for our getaway to Mexico! Short. Sweet. Happy Sunday folks. xo
Sunday reads because Monday is going to be too serious for me:
- Stop freaking out over “whiskey shortages”
- Who hasn’t thought about this? (i.e. every. Single. Sunday night?)
- Popsicle diet is the new juice cleanse? Sure ok why not.
- Love this. What would you tell yourself 10 years ago if you could go back?
- Warning wanderlust will kick in upon reading this.
- The Wine Show because you’re probably drinking wine as you read this.
- Formation choreography is insane.
- Constantly on the hunt for beauty hacks – loving this longer lash one at the moment.
FYI New Yorkers:
- The women of Harper’s Bazaar exhibit is at the FIT museum until April 2nd
- The Boro Hotel is a designer’s mecca. Love it, even if it is in LIC! (kidding kidding. it’s cool as sh!t)
- Check out the Thom Browne Selects exhibit at The Cooper Hewitt Museum
- This cheeky clutch is ahdorable.
- A makeup artists’ must have elixir.
- A perfect summer striped set, pair with a linen blazer and done.
- Spring party season in full swing so snag this bright floral number.
- Obsessing over this lacey number.
- These suede culottes have been on my list forever, snag them now at 40% with code FRIENDS40
- It’s official this Alala bomber jacket is EVERYTHING